An exclusive office by name International students cell (ISC) is created to deal with the admissions & guidance of international students. International Students cell offers following services:
1. FRRO - Process Assistance. Foreigner's Regional Registration Office with required documents / information from Registrar's office in college and obtain residential permit.
2. English Speaking Course A Special English course with a Duration of Two and half months shall be conducted for all the Foreign national students with in the campus from June 1st till August for free of cost. Admission Procedure and further details please see our website.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- FEE STRUCTURE
- ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
HOLY MARY GROUP-INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
(Approved By AICTE,New Delhi &Permanent Affiliation from JNTUHyderabad, Accredited By NAAC and Permitted By Govt. Of Telangana State)
COURSES : B.TECH –(CSE,ECE,EEE,CIVIL&MECH),M.TECH &M.B.A
Established in 2001.The College strives to impart Qualitative Technical Education through innovative teaching methodologies. The college strives to establish itself as a world class education center for teaching,learning,research and training with modern facilities and vast expanded greenery.The college campus provide perfect ambience for higher learning.
HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (COLLEGE OF PHARMACY)
(Approved By AICTE, PCI New Delhi & Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad and Permitted By Govt. Of Telangana State)
COURSES : B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy
Established its health professional course that links health sciences and chemical sciences in2005.As there is unprecedent demand for pharmacy today HITS has taken a Forward step and started college of pharmacy which produced 'University Top Rankers' and 'Gold Medalists'.
Holy Mary Institute of Technology and Science has approval by AICTE totakeForeign Students. The International Students can take Admissions into various courses such as B.TECH(CSE, ECE, EEE, CIVIL, MECH & Mining) B.TECHLateral Entry(CSE, ECE, EEE, CIVIL & MECH ),M.TECH, MBA and B.PHARMACY, M.PHARMACY
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students :
- B.Tech/B.Phar : Min. 60% marks in group or aggregate in10+2.
- MBA & M.TECH : 50% marks in group or aggregate in 10+2+3.
Documents required for admission
- Photocopy (Xerox) of valid Passport.
- Photocopy (Xerox) of valid Visa.
- Original 12th Standard Pass Certificate duly stamped by Embassy.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your Embassy for Education.
- Parents Identity/ Occupation/Contact Proof.
- Equivalency certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Equivalency certificate issued by T.S. Board of Intermediate Education, Hyd.
- Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Residential permit and Embassy letter photo copy.
COURSES – FEE STRUCTURE
|S. No.||Level||Program||Course||Intake for PIO||Duration||Tuition Fee per Year in US $|
|1||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Civil Engineering (CE)||18||4 Years||1200 US$|
|2||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||27||4 Years||1200 US$|
|3||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||27||4 Years||1200 US$|
|4||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||18||4 Years||1200 US$|
|5||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||18||4 Years||1200 US$|
|6||Under Graduate||Engineering & Technology (B. Tech)||Mining Engineering||9||4 Years||1200 US$|
|7||Under Graduate||Pharmacy B.PHARMACY||B. PHARMACY||18||4 Years||1790 US$|
|8||Post Graduate||Management (MBA)||Masters in Business Management||9||2 Years||800US$|
|9||Post Graduate||Master of Technology(M.TECH)||Master of Technology||9||2 Years||800US$|
Note : Other Fees (University, Examination, Admission Approval & Training) ,Hostel Fee as Applicable
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO FOREIGN STUDENT
HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Permanent Affiliation from JNTU Hyderabad) Accredited by NAAC
HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE (COLLEGE OF PHARMACY)
(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad)
- Applicationsfor above two Colleges are considered on First-Come-First-Served
- After Scrutiny of the applications for Eligibility ofthe candidate, the College will issue a 'Provisional Admission Letter' for the purpose of obtaining STUDENT VISA from Indian Consulate/Embassy.
- The 'STUDENT VISA' Must be Endorsed to 'HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE' Hyderabad, Telangana , India.
- After obtaining the 'STUDENT VISA' endorsed to 'HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE' The student must send a written confirmation ' Letter of the Acceptance' of the course to the Director / Principal of the College and deposit required fees into online Banking account given below and Inform the same to email id’firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Student shall report to the Director /Principal, in person and produce all Original Certificates and required documents to obtain the "Firm Letter of Admission".
Admission : April to July Classes : August
Forward Your Scanned copy of Certificates for Verification & Seat Confirmation and also deposit a Provisional Identification Fee of INR 25,000/-(Twenty Five thousand Indian Rupee) Demand Draft / Account transfer in favor of the respective college payable at Hyderabad.
ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF FEE:A/C Name:HOLY MARY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, ECIL Cross roads, Hyd. Account No:22670210001127 IFSC code:UCBA 0002267
*In case of Cancellation for what so ever reason, Fees Once Paid will not be refunded.
Note: "Firm Admission" is always subjected to ratification of the above student and it is made clear that process to admission is subject to the approval of the AICTE, Govt. Telangana. Telangana State Council of Higher Education and JNTUH. In case for any reason the Govt. agencies refused to approve the admission in the college, the college shall not be responsible for the same.
As a self – supporting student will have to arrange for himself for the boarding and lodging during his stay in Hyderabad, Telangana India. The approximate living expenditure, in addition to the annual tuition fee will be about US$ 200 per month. If he is found to be indulging in political / criminal activates within or outside the college campus, would run the risk of deportation from India.
FRRO – Process Assistance:Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office with required documents or information from Registrar’s office in college and obtain residential permit.
English Speaking Course :A Special English course with a Duration of Two and half months shall be conducted for all the Foreign national students with in the campus from June 1st till August for free of cost.
Director - International Affairs
Mrs. A.SUNITHA, MCA,M.Tech (Director - International Affairs)
She is focused on the International domain. She represents Holy Mary Group for international admissions to Indian campuses through participating in promotional activities and creating brand awareness.
Email Id’s :firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com